dump - load

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Fri Jun 13 16:06:23 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

taking over for a few days from Danny (the man insisted on vacation
can you believe it :-))

On the subject:
I still believe it should be possible to export tables together with
their trigger. I understand your reason (unique in db scope) however
for us as developer it is important to be able to transfer a table
(and the associated triggers) to another database without needing to
dump the whole database (a pain when the db has over 100 tables) since
LOGICALLY they are associated.
So I would plead for a 'with triggers' option when exporting a table

as always

tia

Bart Pietercil