dump - load

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jun 13 11:29:37 CDT 2008

On 6/13/08 4:27 PM, "Danny Lewkin" <daniel.lewkin at cognosis.be> wrote:

Hi Danny,

> But....
>
> it seems that triggers are NOT included in a table dump - load...
> Is this normal? Triggers show op in schema editor as a 'table
> element', so I would expect that they get dumped also...

Yes, because Triggers belong to DATABASE scope.

Triggers are shown as Table element, but you can note they are shown also as
DB element.

And also note that you cannot have to triggers with the same name in DB,
right? This is the most important sign that triggers are DB Elements first
of all. As well as Links also.

We show them as Table elements also just for comfort. Because this also have
big sense.