[Ticket#2008060910000565] Re: Your Studio Trial Unlock Code

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Mon Jun 9 10:32:24 CDT 2008

On 6/9/08 5:56 PM, "Runtime Revolution Support" <support at runrev.com> wrote:

Hi Teofilo,

>> Support, I downloaded Valentina but only Works 10 minutes, can you get me an
>> unlock code to work 30 days, I need to test both Revolution+Valentina for a
>> couple of weeks.

We have only such demo of Valentina.
    It works 10 min per start.

But you may find useful this TIP:

    * Valentina Office Server in DEMO mode can work non stop
        the whole calendar month. At 1 day of next month, you can just
        download new DEMO license and use it the next month.

    * You can connect to Valentina Office Server from any Valentina ADK
        (e.g. Valentina for Revolution) without any serials and work
        without any time limits.