V4MD: Multiple opened Projector edit the same local db -> is that safe?

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Mon Jun 9 10:22:18 CDT 2008

Hi Marc,

you should NOT be doing this ( opening a local db by multiple users).
BAD Mojo will come to you and your family( for at least 3
generations) ;-)

no, serious

If you need acces by multiple users VServer is the way to go.
Of course you could make a middleware projector and talk through this
projector to the db, and talk over sockets from the 'worker'
projectors to the middleware projector.
Intensif job and still difficult to implement, so best advice is to go
server or to lockout multiple instances from connecting to a local db

hth

Bart