MAC OS & .vdb extension

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 08:02:46 CDT 2008

Hi

I haven't read anything on default behavior but just from using Mac OS
programs even pages automatically adds a .pages extension. Maybe you are
thinking about when you set your system in mac os so the .xtn is not
visible?

Anyway if the data file does not have teh .vdb extension RunRev will not
open it so it is pretty important.

Bill

PS - I tried to answer your comment in Mantis but couldn't anyway it is
probably better here because I bet there is someone on this list who knows
lots about what Mac OS behavior is supposed to be, certainly more than I.

1. Now if You don't add .vdb extension it will be added by VStudio

Hmmmm, guys!!!!!!!

we talk about Windows or MAC OS?  For MacOS default behavior is to NOT add
extension ".VDB".
Please explain me in more details where you see that and where you have
"fix" that