Valentina 3.5.3 almost read here

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 15:33:24 CDT 2008

    *-- [NEW] VCursor_GetRecords( CursorRef, [RecIndex], [fldDelimiter] )*

*
*

*I agree that this would be nice. Please send me an example if you figure
out how to get it to work. I tried "tab" as the fldDelimiter, CursorRef was
obvious and I got it from *

*
*

**
*

put VDatabase_SqlSelect( mDatabase, tSQL , "kServerSide") into curs

but I have no gues for "RecIndex" maybe the name of the index field?

Don't you find that text stack just fun to try and puzzle out?
*