why does put revOpenDatabases() not work?

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Fri Jun 6 15:05:32 CDT 2008

Hi,

On 2008-06-06, at 21:51, william humphrey wrote:

> I remember that old versions of Valentina Studio had the option of
> creating
> a database file that was "one file" (much more convenient). The
> present
> version of Valentina Studio will not do that and will not open a
> file that
> has the .vdb extension.

I'm not sure what version of VStudio you are using, but this is option
is (o course) still there. When opening the creation dialog, then
there are three tab-panes, the second one named "advanced" and there
you've all the options.

Btw. sorry, except buying a licence I never did anything more with
RunRev so I can't answer anything Rev specific.

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord