why does put revOpenDatabases() not work?

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 08:25:10 CDT 2008

The stack TestProject.rev is not on your web site with the other examples or
talked about in the WIKI. It is in the example folder on my local hard drive
that was created when I ran the 4REV installer.
The TestProject.rev stack is a very simple stack with one button that says
"start". When you press that button it runs 208 tests of the revolution
database. All the tests except one passed

Test_V4REV_VTable_Prop_Counts

FAIL:  -1 = 100

This stack has no other instructions but it is comprised of nine cards. I
found that on card 7 there are the Rev calls and I learn from this that you
cannot exchange between the valentina API way and the REV way. In other
words a database opened with the Valentina API is ignored by REV and you
must open it again using the REV method.

Thanks

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com