[V4RB] Best place for a new demo?

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Wed Jul 30 14:56:42 CDT 2008

Hi Bill,

I think there is some confusion here:

In order to develop & compile with the latest version of RealBasic
(2008R3) you need the latest BETA of Valentina, well not the latest
beta but the new constructor is added in the last beta series (now
3.6b30).

If you develop with a previous version of RB you can use the last
official release (3.5) of Valentina. However I think that if you don't
need to release REAL quick you are better off using the latest beta
(some more bugs squashed, the latest features available,....).

If you are talking for the system requirements to run valentina, maybe
you better first tell us the platform(s) you want to deploy to.

hth

Bart