[V4RB] Best place for a new demo?

billmounce at comcast.net billmounce at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 11:51:08 CDT 2008

Do you mean that the old style constructors is more than a cosmetic issue, that they will actually impact the app running?

One more thing -- sorry. I have been looking in vain for the mininimum system requirements for an app using Valentina for both 3.4.1, 5.5.2, and 3.6. Do you know where this info is?

Bill

From: Thorsten Hohage <thohage at genericobjects.de>