I still need to work with v1 files in VStudio

Kirill Pekarov kirill_pekarov at valentina-db.com
Mon Jul 21 09:32:55 CDT 2008

Hi, Giacomo.

You wrote 21.07.2008, 16:51:42:

> Hi Ruslan.
Ruslan and Ivan in vacation.

> convert1_2 doesn't work: asks for file then does nothing. V1 file has
> no problems, reindexed and checked with valentina carbon 1.10.

> I was in a hurry, so I used one of the Director examples (btw, it gave
> an error from the function that checks DB version).
So, Director example solve the problem, or not?
BTW: What version of V4MD you use? I don't have such problem.

> I don't know if I am doing something wrong: is it me or do you break
> the convert1_2 code with every new build?
If you have problem(s) with our latest beta 3.6b26
( http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/3.6b26/ )
then please, report them to our bug tracker
( http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/ )
with complete description of the problem.

Thank you!

Kirill Pekarov
Software Engineer Associate
Paradigma Software, Inc