I still need to work with v1 files in VStudio

Giacomo Vernoni giacomo at way-out.it
Mon Jul 21 08:51:42 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan.

[Mac OS X 10.5.4, intel MacPro]
Downloaded 3.0b26
deleted old VStudio 3.5.2
deleted preferences
deleted folder in user/library/application support
installed 3.0b26
checked v1 plugin, it is active

convert1_2 doesn't work: asks for file then does nothing. V1 file has
no problems, reindexed and checked with valentina carbon 1.10.

I was in a hurry, so I used one of the Director examples (btw, it gave
an error from the function that checks DB version).

I don't know if I am doing something wrong: is it me or do you break
the convert1_2 code with every new build?

Tried 3.6b23, 3.5.3, vstudio pro 3.6b26: same result.
Never tried 3.6b16, it came too late. I don't have it anymore.

Thanks.
Giacomo