Differences between foreign links and binary links

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Tue Jul 1 13:48:15 CDT 2008

Hi William,

Binary Links always work through linking the 2 recid field values  of
the 2 tables you are linking.
So a binary link pair consists of (tableA.recid, tableB.recid)

Therefore there is no use in asking what field you want to link to
another one.

But you can look at :
http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documentation:vkernel:vlink:binarylink

to get a good and thorough explanation (one of the best pages in the
wiki, I think)

hth

Bart