Possible Buggs VS 3.5.1

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Tue Jan 29 02:05:03 CST 2008

>Sorry if We missunderstood that Valentina studio, SOLD FOR MONEY is
>NOT a tool that are supposed to be used, developer or not.
>Guess the same attitude goes for all software from Paradigma Software
>Inc.

Hey Kent!

I can not speak for Valentina Studio since I almost never need it. I use
scripting for creating large databases and for their handling.

But for the rest of the Paradigma software (using Vserver for Macromedia,
DOTNET, Java and some others) I can assure you that you are not only far
away from a good tone in this case but also wrong. It's that easy

Best,

Florian Bogeschdorfer
——————————————————————————————
e-mail  fb at memedia.de
fon(E)  +34 680 75 19 77 (nur bei Aufenthalt in Spanien)
fon(D)  +49 173 58 44 26 0 (nur bei Aufenthalt außerhalb Spaniens)
skype   florian.bogeschdorfer
skype.in  +49 561 98 77 84 0
m e m e d i a
Agentur für Neue Medien