Possible Buggs VS 3.5.1

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Jan 28 19:01:21 CST 2008

> Sorry if We missunderstood that Valentina studio, SOLD FOR
> MONEY is NOT a tool that are supposed to be used, developer or not.

Ruslan is not a native speaker of English so sarcasm just degrades there to
just any old insult. His point was that to build database solutions with
Valentina, you do not need to use Valentina Studio - almost anything can be
accomplished entirely with scripting at runtime.

Each update to VS includes improvements to robustness, and the JS module is
a work in progress, especially in 2.5.8 and on the Mac.

VS 2.5.8 was _not_ included in the Revolution SuperBundle at all and we are
not currently selling it - just V4REV 2.5.8 Windows and Mac runtimes were in
the bundle. There are many developers using them to ship products without
touching Valentina Studio. That's the point Ruslan is making.

There is an upgrade option to the most current version of V4REV Advanced
which includes 3.x of all three platforms plus a VS license on either Mac OS
X or Windows.

"How do I create a db with this kind of schema using code?" is the way to
get help.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President