ODBC Mac

barry at noodlebox.com.au barry at noodlebox.com.au
Sun Jan 27 17:34:23 CST 2008

I was having all kinds of stability issues with RB while trying to use ODBC on Windows XP.
Once Valentina ODBC was removed the stability of RB improved considerably.

  Thanks,
     Barry G. Sumpter
     Manager - I.T. Development And Support

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee.  The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived,
lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error.  If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify
XICG.COM immediately by return e-mail to the sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail.
 Please consider the environment before printing this email