Installing V4REV_3_winexe on Vista

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jan 12 03:37:31 CST 2008

Hi All,

I want ask for advice.

Mike says that our current V4REV installer, and then I assume all others, do
not install on Vista, because it need that installer's EXE have admin privs.

Anybody else have meet such problem?

Is this true that other software installers have such admin privs on files
download from inet ???

We wonder how this can be for inet-located files...

> On 6/1/08 11:47 AM, "Mike Kinton" <mike at kinton.biz> wrote:

That's right - change the install executable

mike