Installing Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jan 8 03:08:55 CST 2008

On 8/1/08 10:57 AM, "-= JB =-" <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> In my Rev 2.7.1 externals folder the Database Drivers folder
> has the following:
>
> MySQL,dbmysql
> ODBC,dbodbc
> Oracle,dboracle
> PostgreSQL,dbpostgresql
> Valentina,VXCMD_macho
>
> In my Rev 2.9.0-dp-3 externals he Database Drivers folder
> has the following:
>
> MySQL,dbmysql.bundle
> ODBC,dbodbc.bundle
> PostgreSQL,dbpostgresql.bundle
> SQLite,dbsqlite.bundle
> Oracle,dboracle.bundle
>
> I see Valentina is listed in Rev 2.7.1 but not in my Rev 2.9.0-dp-3
> but this is how they both installed on my computer.  I didn't
> remove any files.
>
> Is it possible this could be the problem?

Ahaaaa, almost !!

Look, actually this line:

    > Valentina,VXCMD_macho

Is about Valentina 1.x

What Install.rev was need do in your files is next:

*** Externals.txt ***

Valentina2,v4rev.bundle

*** Database Drivers.txt ***

Valentina2,dbvalentina2

You can add these lines self into these files.

You have told before that folder External contains file v4rev.bundle
And folder Database Drivers contains dbvalentina2 file.
Right ?

So it seems problem on your side is that Valentina files was not registered
on some reason into this TXT files..