[HELP!!!] Installing Valentina 3.5.1 for Revolution with REV 2.9

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jan 8 02:23:36 CST 2008

On 8/1/08 1:39 AM, "-= JB =-" <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Anybody from REV developers who work on MAC OS X,
Can confirm that they are able to use V4REV with the following environment?

--------
JB have install V4REV as admin user of OSX, run Install.rev, but it seems
Revolution have not recognize V4REV.

May be anybody have similar issue before? How it was resolved?

Problem is - I do not have idea why it not works for JB...