[V4MD] Database

Information Team info at castus.com
Thu Feb 28 19:26:46 CST 2008

I am not an idiot and instead of getting simple answers from this group I
always seem to get some sort of lecture from someone. I would suggest you
remember the first time you started working with Valentina. I don't have the
luxary of reading every piece of information. I need to get it done and that
is what I do.

Now I suppose I need the Valentina studio to view A VALENTINA DATABASE
FILE..
By the way I do know the difference between access and sql
I am working with dir files that were given to me and all I have is the
valentina 4 xtra installed I don not have any of the database tools so I
just needed to know which products I need from valentina to be able to work
with the virtual database files. Is that a bnetter explanation

Thank You
Marshall