[V4MD] Database

Information Team info at castus.com
Thu Feb 28 17:14:21 CST 2008

How can I view the valentina database

Ok there is a .mdb database
But that is in a different folder
There is a folder called Database in the projector folders
dat, vdb, ind, blb files They are unrecognized by windows
Don't I need another reader of some sort.

I have looked for the images or slides in the access folder and see no paths
or Ole objects and no data or folders in projector  so I am thinking they
must be in these other files

Also would the Valentina Studio be a good program to use to code Is it like
Visual Studio and other programs like that in nature?

Marshall