Did you get your free license?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Feb 23 12:56:07 CST 2008

Hi JB,

All of the initial license sendings were completed this morning. Anyone who
has not received their license yet should contact us. Just send me a note
directly (off list) if you havent gotten one, and include an alterantive
email address. Most problems arise because of overly exuberant spam filters.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software