install Valentina 2.5.8

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Feb 23 03:06:08 CST 2008

Hi Ruslan;

Thank you for the info.  I got it working due to your
wonderful help.  At this time I would like to point
out I still have not received the license.  I suspect
it might be due to when I registered it said it had
me listed already but I did click on the link which
was used to confirm it was me and it confirmed
my registration.  Maybe I was supposed to enter
the info again but I was not aware of it if I was.

Will you please verify my registration so I can
receive the license?

My name is John Balgenorth.

thanks again,
-=>JB<=-

Below is what I did:

On Feb 22, 2008, at 11:42 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 23/2/08 8:57 AM, "-= JB =-" <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:
>
>>> Okay, you can
>>>     a) copy this files manually.
>>>     b) correct installer.rev and run it again.
>>
>> What files should I copy and where are these files located
>> that I should copy.  I was thinking the installer had all of
>> the files.  If so how do I get them out to copy them?
>
> Files ARE inside of your  HOME/Paradigma Software/V4REV_2 folder.
>
> Installer.rev also in it.
>
> This is the patch:
>
> change revCopyFile on yrevCopyFolder !!!
>
>     ------------------
>      get CheckExist( lPluginFile, lExternPath )
>      if the result is false then
>        -- revCopyFile lPluginFile, lExternPath
>         revCopyFolder lPluginFile, lExternPath
>        if the result is empty then
>          Message "Copy plugin: " & lPluginFile & " Successful!"
>    --------------------

I did not try the patch and did not understand how to
use the above code to patch whatever needed patched.

> Installer.rev do simpple thing, it copies 2 files
>

> HOME/Paradigma/V4REV_2/dbvalentina
>     into Documents/My Revolution Enterprise/Externals/Database Drivers
>

> HOME/Paradigma/V4REV_2/v4rev.bindle
>     into Documents/My Revolution Enterprise/Externals
>

> And then add them into TXT files to register them.

I added the files from the folder you mentioned to the
proper folders you mentioned.  Then I added the names
of the files to the proper text files in the mentioned folders.
Works perfectly.  This is very simple and any patch with a
reinstall would take more time than this.