New page "Docs" on web site

M Young m.young at mac.com
Fri Feb 22 15:13:54 CST 2008

I like the look of the page.

Valentina for Cocoa
      install register
      features tutorial examples
      manual deploy faqs tips

Since clicking on one of these links gets page with "This topic does
not exist yet," I would like to ask will each word (install, etc.)
link to a separate page?

Typo:
Valentina Articles
      Tech Introduction
      Databse Models
        ^^^^^
      Database

I understand the idea of a ROOT page for the docs, but will this page
seem overwhelming to folks new to Valentina?

Since many of the products have the same install, manual, faqs (is
faqs or faq the more common term these days?), would a table be more
efficient?

                   Cocoa   Director RB   Rev   Etc. (alphabetized)
install
register
features
tutorial
examples
manual
etc.

Could cookies for this page keep track of what product(s) someone
searched/used, so those products are more prominent (ie top of page)?
As the page is currently constructed, I cannot see Valentina for PHP
and Valentina for Ruby when the page loads on my 1440 by 900
resolution monitor. Maybe the product table would get everything onto
one page without scrolling.

Regards,

Michael