Slow start up times

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 16 09:14:15 CST 2008

On 16/2/08 4:57 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Beatrix,

> I start my application with a log, which includes the time. The log
> shows for instance
>
> 17:41:49 startValentina
> 17:42:08 Valentina started
>
> Whatever Valentina is doing, it's taking too long. On the MacBook,
> where I only have been developing with Realbasic and Filemaker, the
> delay was 11 seconds today.

I have give point that most probably this is NOT a Valentina.

I have similar slow downs with ANY app which start on OS right after some
heavy RAM allocations...

So you need watch and find answr on this question:

    do you have such slow down e.g. Right after restart of OS ?

    if you catch it -- remember what you did right before this on OS.