Getting out...

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Wed Feb 13 04:16:08 CST 2008

> So personally, I prefer dealing with Unix and obscure stuff with
> Valentina involved that with RB database product despite its graphic
> interface. I guess it would be easy to create a front-end for
> Valentina server but I have never tried. Did you?

Yes, in fact we started down that path when VStudio was crashing all
the time.  Found we really didn't have time to re-invent a wheel we
thought we had already paid for.

> To finish Jeff, please take the time to fill reports and request
> stuff. On the long run it will be a win-win situation for all of us.

I will.  And I will not rule out using Valentina for more complex
projects in the future.  Maybe our expectations were too high for
VStudio.

I do agree about RS's release cycle.  However, I submitted numerous
bug reports about their RealDB editor that were nicely fixed in later
releases, so apparently they do listen to some degree.

Jeff J.