Getting out... -> docs

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Wed Feb 13 04:09:18 CST 2008

>>> 4) Remote it cannot start ... So you catch frustration tomorrow when
>>> you
>>> want Start/stop server on other computer ... Cool.
>>
>> How do you figure?  A simple GUI program to create an SSH terminal
>> connection to remote.  Run command line start, or stop if you want.
>
>> User never has to type a single letter.  Already do this and it works
>> fine.  As a matter of fact, I changed my code a bit and it works with
>> Valentina too.
>
> Jeff,
>
> So again command line?
> Then why you blame Valentina's way of terminal ???
> You say THE SAME things required for RSS.
>
> And with frustration I mean
>
>    so in RSS admin for localhost user need use GUI BUTON,
>    but for remote to use command line SSH way.
>
>    Non - consistent => frustration.
>
> We tell you => use single way always => command line.

Sigh.  Once again I state, it's not about whether Valentina uses a
command line to start or not.  It's about whether or not the Valentina
server starts by double-clicking the app, which we still haven't dealt
with finding out why it doesn't work.  I simply stated that my
preference was to start it GUI or double-click.

Jeff J.