Getting out... -> docs

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Feb 13 04:04:12 CST 2008

On 13/2/08 11:26 AM, "Jeff Justice" <listaccount at starionline.com> wrote:

>> 5) Valentina Servers show self on Bonjour. So when you start Valentina
>> Studio it finds automatically all running SERVERs in the local
>> network.
>> And the main YOUR OWN  RB application can do this.
>
> Not terribly important to me.  I only have a handful of servers and I
> know where the databases are located.  I don't need to be shown where
> they are.

Lets the point Jeff,

SqlLite and RSS itself are simplest thing for simplest solutions.

If everything was so simple in db world, as 300Kb SqlLite, and simple RSS
around single user SqlLite then why exists Oracle, Sybases, MS SQL, DB2,
Ingres, Postgre, mySQL, Valentina  -- all in 100-1000 times more complex
products then SqlLite?  Think about this ... Or lean later :-)

When developers break his face into show-stopper unbreakable wall,
    they start look around for other more advanced tool.