Many vservers on single comp

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Feb 13 03:56:04 CST 2008

On 13/2/08 11:26 AM, "Jeff Justice" <listaccount at starionline.com> wrote:

>> 3) So admin assume only one server can run on single computer?
>>    do you image that in reality its possible to have few?
>>
>> With Valentina we can have Valentina Office and Valentina Embedded
>> server
>> running.
>
> Not sure what your point is.  Valentina Office and Valentina Embedded
> Server are two different products.  Are you saying I would want to run
> multiple instances of a database server on one machine?

Yes.

And we can get this easy if DEVELOPER A develop own app A,
Developer B develop own appB, both use Valentina Embedded Server

Then user Jeff loads from sites these 2 apps, install them,
    you get two different instances of VSERVER.

This is more safe that if two apps will fight for single instance.
Also if remember versions issues ...