Getting out...

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Wed Feb 13 02:31:38 CST 2008

Hello Jeff,

      I would suggest to start new thread because of current is too huge to be
      correctly shown in my e-mail program :)

      Seriously,  It  is always some frustration when someone is upset
      with  Valentina. Sure, it is not a bug-free product. As any other
      it contains some bugs.
      But  most  of  the  bug  reports are solved, being solved and so
      on... It is not something weird, agree?

      Personally  I  think  vStudio  is most complicated program among
      the others   (  I  mean  vServer,  V4RB  and so on ). The problem is
      inability  to  test  it  more or less automatically. That is why
      sometimes  you  may see issues which are fixed in prev. releases
      again.  Obviously  we  have  to  improve testing in this area.

       Regarding  vServer (and others) - you should agree with me if someone claims
       "it   does  not work" - the rest of community should admit it. But
       most of the people say "it works for me".
       So  we  have  to  find  a reason together - right? How should I
       guess     what    is  wrong  there  without  your  assistance?
       Definitely,  I  will  try  to reproduce it but it could take much
       more time.

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc