Getting out... -> docs

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Tue Feb 12 13:12:37 CST 2008

I would also like to point out that we've been down this road before.
Search through the list archives.  You'll see that I have mentioned
documentation several times along with other people.  There was even
talk from Paradigma of improving it, several people volunteered their
help, and yet here we are having the same discussion.

And people wonder why I'm frustrated with Valentina.  If you want
specifics, why not just have a look at RealSQLServer's docs.  That's
the kind of straightforward easy to read documentation I'm talking
about.  Ruslan, I'd be happy to email it to you for a look if you like.

Jeff J.