trouble getting started - license - royalty free

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Feb 5 01:47:12 CST 2008

On 5/2/08 2:29 AM, "Garth Catterall-Heart" <garth at productivity-software.com>
wrote:

Hi Garth,

>> Valentina is royalty free if we talk about LOCAL db apps.
>
> My goal is to distribute apps that several users can use on a server
> or locally with the db on a server. What are the royalties and
> installation issues associated with this?

And now you have super bundle with V4REV 2.5.8?

If you want deploy solution with VSERVER, then you need upgrade from V4REV
ADK to VDN. Then you get also license distribute royalty free the Valentina
Embedded Server with 5 connections.

See details in our site about VDN and here

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:licensi
ng:licensing