Newbie having SQL select problems with array in 2.5.8

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 2 01:47:20 CST 2008

On 1/2/08 11:26 PM, "Walton Sumner" <wsumner at im.wustl.edu> wrote:

> The documentation I have for Rev is "V4REV_Reference_3_en.pdf". It does not
> say anything at all about Using clauses with select statements. Perhaps I am
> trying to access features that 2.5.8 does not have. This would account for a
> lot of my confusion (possibly including my inability to use the "SHOW
> TABLES" statement). Apparently there used to be a
> "V4REV_Reference_2_en.pdf", but I can not find it on the internet.
>
> Questions:
> 1. Where can I get "V4REV_Reference_2_en.pdf"? Shouldn't this be available
> to all superbundle purchasers? I can not find it installed with Valentina.

V4REV_Reference_3_en.pdf is 100% the same as _2_
Was no changes in API.

> 2. Should I be able to use :N notation in a 2.5.8 select statement? How?

Yes.

Please check example

    V4REV/Examples/Example.rev  =>  SQL_way/Bind

Short its description given in the Example Guide

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:examples:guide:sql_style:sql_style