Problem launching app on Linux

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Thu Dec 18 14:51:47 CST 2008

Hi Stan,

I use v4b11 on Linux all the time with 2008r3.1 and it works really
well.

Couple of things that recently got me:
1. Have the /usr/local/lib/vcomponents directory with all the relevant
libraries and register them with ldconfig
2. Run the application from an xterm window and see what the debug/
console messages look like, you will probobly find an error message
there.

Good luck.

Jason