Problem launching app on Linux

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Dec 18 14:46:27 CST 2008

Hi,

I've just made my first test of a Valentina+RB made app on Linux.
Result, it doesn't work. Before installing Valentina and double-
clicking my app I was a getting a Runtime error about a problem
openning libVShared_Linux_Release.so...etc...so I installed Valentina
using the script that comes with the package. I have checked if
everything is in place and it is. But now when I double-click my
application nothing happens anymore... the same as double-clicking
anyhwere in an empty window, nothing open, no error, no message, no
beeps... I have tried with a few apps not using Valentina and they
open correctly.

I have used current Valentina v4b12, RealBasic 2008r5.1 on Ubuntu 7.0.4

Any clue?

Stan