Valentina for iPhone - Discussion.

Trausti Thor Johannsson tj at quarksbar.net
Wed Dec 10 04:35:43 CST 2008

CoreData is not available on the iPhone.  Only header files to sqlite3libs.
A very simple to use interface to a database is needed, preferably an
objective c library.

If a simple interface is too simple to be useful, an interface with a lot of
common sense set as default would do nicely.
Most iPhone apps only use a handful of tables and few views.

And of course a how-to is required.  A  easy to follow step by step guide to
a simple 2 table database app.

Trausti