crash V4MD

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Tue Dec 9 15:42:17 CST 2008

Hmmm,

1) can you start/stop your movie (read from the 4 db's in between) and
restart the movie and do another read without problems?
2) are you going OO with your approach or procedural?

3) can you show some code (and the event that triggers the code) for
starting the connection and the same for closing ?

If you are working OO are you sure their is no way that you have an
object that refers to your DB object when you try to destroy your db
object ( this would prevent the destructor from running and thus the b
from properly closing) ?

just some thoughts

Bart