What Example Reports Do You Want for Valentina Reports?

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 10:22:19 CDT 2008

Please make some demos that are completely in Runtime Revolution so that I
will understand how the new feature works with RunRev exactly. Have a sample
invoicing database or something like that and some reports that use PDF's as
background.
This would certainly save a lot of work for us RunRev folks...

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com