What Example Reports Do You Want for Valentina Reports?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Aug 12 09:58:22 CDT 2008

Hello all,

Many of you know that we've been working on a product we are calling
"Valentina Reports". This is effectively a component that drops right into
your Valentina Components folder and allows you to "print" reports from your
data.

Reports are made in Valentina Studio (Pro) beta, then saved into a project.
You tie in your data sources and generate your reports.

We are looking to create some sample projects and would like to come up with
some that you'd find useful. Our goal is to do the following:

-Create combinations of projects (report templates) and example databases
(.vdb) that are set up to easily import your data

-The projects don't require any real application interface to be useful,
right out of the box

-Although these sets have no interface to speak of, you can use them in your
own development projects as you like

One example might be to support a common enough web log format so its
possible to run reports based on .txt data. We aren't looking to copy all
the templates in Filemaker as those are dependent on scripting and flashy
interfaces.

What would you find useful?

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks