V4MD Noob: VOID instead of Vset with zero records?

Marc Schmitt Marc_Schmitt at gmx.de
Mon Apr 21 10:28:09 CDT 2008

Hi!

I'm using Valentina V4MD 3.5.2 and I'm coding in API-style (Dir 10.1 WinXP).

Late in December '07 I reported a bug: Director crashed, when the result of a search resulted in an array set with 0 records. A few days later this was stated to be resolved. Unfortunately, the concerned project was on hold since then and for now, I am just starting to continue the work on this project.

Now I stumble over the following problem:
When the result of a search should be a VbitSet with zero matching records, it returns VOID instead. Is this a common problem, I didn't find information about that on the mailing list so far..?

While I am still a valentina and db-beginner its hard for me to find out, if this one is a feature or a bug? :)

Thank you and cheers

Marc