Error codes

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Wed Apr 16 10:05:56 CDT 2008

On 4/16/08 3:38 PM, "Christopher L McConnell" <Chris at mcconnellair.com>
wrote:

Hi Christopher,

> Actually I was trying to find the documentation for the error codes. Where
> can I find these?

again:

for MAC:
    /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/vresources/English/*.xml

for WIN:
    Program Files/Paradigma Software/vcomponents/vresources/English/*.xml

Or what kind of docs you want?
XML files are primary files with error codes and err descriptions.
What can be better? :-)

> Also how do I can I post to the lists? I tried a post and it got rejected.

You need subscribe at first from this page
    http://www.paradigmasoft.com/en/support