Convertin v1.1 to v3.5.2 - ???

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Apr 3 03:14:33 CDT 2008

On 4/3/08 4:19 AM, "barry at noodlebox.com.au" <barry at noodlebox.com.au> wrote:

Hi Barry,

> Anyone else out there converting v1.1 to v3.5.2 ?

Well, I think most v1 users was converted 2 years ago.

> Or anyone have anything to advise from their own conversion experiences?
>
> We've got a 2 gig db that is converted successfully.
> But the ObjPtr values are wrong.
>
> Any suggestions?

You mean that after using of Convert_1_2() you get wrong values of ObjectPtr
?

Why you think that are wrong?

NOTE, that convert_1_2()  WILL CHANGE many ObjectPtr values.
    because in new db many records will have other RecID.

So if you just see OTHER values for ObjectPtr fields,
    and think this is wrong, then NO, this is all right.

Important is that ObjectPtr field point the same LOGICAL record as it was in
v1.