[V4RB] No PPC app from UB machine

billmounce at comcast.net billmounce at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 15:38:23 CDT 2007

> Bill,
>
> Forget about V4RB CARBON !!!
>
> If you use RB UB + V4RB UB ,
>     and you work on MAC INTEL,
>     then you need use ONLY V4RB UB and nothing else.
>     POINT .

Ruslan,

But this is the problem. When I use just UB,  I still need to compile a PPC version and Windows version. The PPC and Windows versions that are distributed come up with the assertion error (they can't find the plugin). When I compile the app on a PPC machine and distribute it the same way as above, all is fine.

Is anyone else having this trouble? If it is just me, then it can't be Valentina, and it would be helpful to know this.

BIll