[V4RB] Compiling PPC on an Intel machine -- more

Bill Mounce BillMounce at Comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 18:05:48 CDT 2007

Hmm. I copied all my programming over to a PPC, recompiled the app,
and now everything works. I think there is a problem compiling PPC
apps on an Intel machine. Can anyone confirm that they actually have
done this?

Bill