3 questions

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Fri Oct 19 10:57:38 CDT 2007

On Oct 19, 2007, at 10:40 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Yes I understand this.
> And it will be really interesting todo this.
>
> But as I have not before, may be 99% of Valentina developers drop
> ugly RBDB
> way and start to use nice and perfect Valentina way :-)
>

> If you have some problems with RBDB way, describe them very detailed,
> We will try help or fix them.

Thanks I have several ideas and will post some detailed info this
weekend
when I get more time. I think its a great selling point for valentina
to offer migration
from realbasic database class to vrbdatabase with minimal changes to
existing code.
And some of the changes you have made already have helped greatly.

Are there are some specific speed advantages by going the valentina way?

Believe me, I am not complaining. I am just trying to find
the easiest way to go about things. It was hard enough for
me to learn realbasic and sql ( and I still struggle with it a lot! )

I must add to this by saying:
I have never seen a software company that responds to their customers
in such a direct, fast and friendly manner. It is rare to be in close
contact with
the developers of a high quality commercial product. So I appreciate
you.

Joseph