3 questions

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Fri Oct 19 09:01:05 CDT 2007

On 2007-10-19, at 15:50, Joseph Morgan wrote:
> It will require a lot of re-working of my code. (I'll do it if I
> have to)
> I have a complete program that was originally written for mysql.
> I decided to re-design it about a year ago but only decided to use
> valentina about a month ago.

I really know what you're thinking and how you feel. But believe me,
re-designing as close to Valentina as possible is worth every hour
you spend. I hesitate first, too, but after doing the first few
steps, the next was without a minute left. Perhaps it was a just
easier for me, because I use my own ORM-Framework and so I only need
to write a new DBContext, instead changing code in several places,
but do it.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--