vrBDataBase -- ADDED for 3.5 b2

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Wed Oct 10 12:08:16 CDT 2007

Hi,

while being back from Barcelona ...

On 2007-10-10, at 18:19, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> NEWS: I have found reason of Valentina Embedded Server not starting.
>    folder /Library/StartupiItems/VServer_Embedded
>
> Do have wrong permissions. Actually after restart OS X self ask if
> correct
> them. I have answer yes, and restart, now it works fine.

... may I point out, that I already yesterday suggested checking rights

BUT that's not the reason for this mail. Just an extend suggestion.
Depending on how you install / setup your machine OS X will NOT
automatically ask to correct the right, BUT you need to know to check
and in case correct the rights on your own!

Furthermore you should keep in mind, that after some/most of
Valentina updates ( read re-installing) or some system operations
you'll need to check and fix again.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--