vrBDataBase -- ADDED for 3.5 b2

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 10 11:19:22 CDT 2007

On 10/10/07 4:16 PM, "Joseph Morgan" <joseph at checkos.com> wrote:

Hi Joseph,

>>> myVRDB.port = myPort
>>> myVRDB.connectionTimeOut = myConnectionTimeOut
>>> myVRDB.embeddedSerial = myEmbeddedSerial
>>>

>>> if myVRDB.connect() then
>>> //begin working with database
>>>
>>> end if
>>>
>>> Is this correct?
>>
>> Yes, exactly.
>>
>> It not works ??
>
> No, it does not work. Error "This method or property does not exist"
> for :
>     port, connectionTimeOut, embeddedSerial

Strange, I will check again today.

NEWS: I have found reason of Valentina Embedded Server not starting.
   folder /Library/StartupiItems/VServer_Embedded

Do have wrong permissions. Actually after restart OS X self ask if correct
them. I have answer yes, and restart, now it works fine.

I have correct installer scripts to always set correct permission for it.

P.S.  Probably today later will be 2.5 b3