MAC - embedded server not starting automatically

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Oct 9 14:08:46 CDT 2007

On 9/10/07 6:44 PM, "Joseph Morgan" <joseph at checkos.com> wrote:

>> Double click?
>>
>> This is useless. VSERVER is not application that starts by double
>> click.
>>

> OK this should be correct but it doens't appear to be so.
> I reinstalled fresh after deleting all embedded server files and
> restarted
> to try and reproduce the problem.

Sorry, my fault.

Really double click start it. Although usually better do this from terminal,
because then you see LIVE log

> I looked in the databases folder and no mater db exists in the folder.
> I double clicked on the vserver_embedded file.
>
> I know it shouldn't be an application and its not, all it does is  spin the
> hard drive for a couple of seconds (remember after the restart).
>
> Then I look in the databases folder and the master db appears. Then
> vserver is active and I can connect to it.

Yes, I have reproduce problem with VServer_Embedded.
Strange, but VServer_Office.

So far I have not found reason. Everything looks one to one between them.

Looks like OS even do not try start VServer_Embedded.

Continue testing...