MAC - embedded server not starting automatically

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Tue Oct 9 10:44:22 CDT 2007

On Oct 9, 2007, at 10:14 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Double click?
>
> This is useless. VSERVER is not application that starts by double
> click.

OK this should be correct but it doens't appear to be so.
I reinstalled fresh after deleting all embedded server files and
restarted
to try and reproduce the problem.

I looked in the databases folder and no mater db exists in the folder.

I double clicked on the vserver_embedded file.

I know it shouldn't be an application and its not, all it does is
spin the
hard drive for a couple of seconds (remember after the restart).

Then I look in the databases folder and the master db appears. Then
vserver is active and I can connect to it.

Joseph